Specifications for PRO 10,000 ozone generator
- Generation method: Corona discharge utilizing mica plate technology.
- Supply Gas: Ambient Air
- Max. ozone output: 10,000 mg/hr
- Control options: On off switch standard on all models.
– PRO 10,000 (Fully variable ozone output control)- PRO 10,000 T48 (48 hr one shot timer in addition to the variable ozone output control, settings: 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, 24, 36, & 48hr.)- PRO 10,000 T7D (7 day timer allows for 4 on and 4 off settings every day)
- – Secure mounting brackets available for all above models
- Dimensions: 21″LX 5″W X 6.25″H / 158mm H X 128mm W X 525mm L
- Electrical: 120 Volt, .1.4 Amp, 160 Watt, 50 – 60Hz
- 240 Volt, .7 Amp, 160 Watt, 50/60Hz
- Fan Size: 105 cfm
- Construction: Stainless steel inner chassis with a high impact extruded PVC cabinet.
- Special features: The PRO 10,000 comes equipped with 4″ ozone output and fresh air input spouts. These “spouts” will hook up to a drier vent hose or 4″ thin wall sewer pipe. This feature allows the installer to route clean dry air into the ozone generator or route the ozone to where it is needed.
- Uses: This unit is a very high output unit designed for the professional service technician who needs to get the job done fast. All generator plates must be used. Failure to use all plates could cause damage to generator plates, transformer, etc.. Ideal for use in garbage transfer stations, restoration work, commercial manufacturing, barns, etc.