Our Century® Power Transfer Generator Cord is designed to deliver temporary power from the generator to the transfer switch or power inlet box connected to the main power panel of the building. This link provides immediate power during an emergency or power outage.
- Designed for use with portable generators with L14-30R
- Manufactured to 10/4 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Each conductor contains 104 strands of 30 gauge 100% pure copper
- We use heavy duty molded on 30A-125/250V (NEMA L14-30) Twistlock plugs & connectors guaranteed not to pull away from the cord
- Our weather resistant, heavy duty SJTW 300V coldweather jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F.
- Lengths: 25ft & 50ft
- Color: Black
- UL Listed and cUL Approved for Canada
Call For Pricing